For over 60 years, George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical has provided homeowners with industry-leading plumbing and electrical services. As a locally owned and operated company, we know how important our customers and the Phoenix community are to our success. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and strive to provide exceptional professional service at all times. Just like our customers, our employees are critical to our success and treated like part of the family.
George Brazil is looking for exceptional drain technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential drain cleaning and repair.
As a drain technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and solutions for every issue. You will work side by side with a camera technician to help locate and diagnose drain issues. A critical part of your job is to educate customers and help them make informed and educated buying decisions so they may choose the best option for them and their family.
- Complete all drain clearing, jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
- Provide camera service leads and educate customers on sewer issues.
- Be able to establish customer rapport and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Alongside the Camera tech educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement options.
- Explain reasons for blockages and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to develop lifelong customers.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect customers’ homes, drain cleaning equipment, and keep a well-inventoried truck.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices and communication.
Our Drain technicians enjoy the following:
- Company provided Vehicles, you take your truck home
- Tool program for new hires - you can acquire all new tools
- Company supplied uniforms and boot allowance
- George Brazil offers a comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Insurance. - We pay 100% of our employee's medical and also pay some toward your family;
- Dental and vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability
- IPads/ IPhone
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Incentive Bonuses
- Sign on bonus
- And much more.
*** MUST BRING A CURRENT 3-YEAR DRIVING RECORD, prior to filling out the application in person or interview. Must bring a valid drivers license, social security card, passport, or a birth certificate.