George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical can repair, install and maintain all water heater brands.
What are my water heating options?
When selecting a new water heater for your Phoenix area home, you have several options available. For example, before you make a purchase, consider:
- Fuel source – Is your current water heater gas, propane, or electric?
- Type – Do you want a traditional storage tank water heater or an efficient tankless version?
- Tank size – Hot water use varies from home to home. We offer a broad range of tank sizes for any household requirement.
- Brand – We install, repair and service all makes and models of water heaters so we can help you get the best deal and the best warranty for your needs.
GE Water Heater Owners: We do not repair or replace parts on General Electric water heaters. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are happy to replace your troubled water heater with a new unit that is fully warranted and serviced by George Brazil.
What is included in your water heater installation?
When you choose George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical for your water heater replacement & installation, we will:
- Disconnect the old water heater unit.
- Install your new water heater that same day (in most cases).
- Test your new water heater to ensure it is working properly.
- Clean up the work area before leaving.
- Haul away and recycle the old water heater.
“We hired George Brazil to install two water heaters. They sent out Cole to do the work. Wow! He was neat, courteous, professional, super nice and knowledgeable. Job was done to perfection. We couldn't be happier with Cole's quality experience. A plus!” – Daniel
Need more information or ready to get started? Request a water heater repair or installation estimate with one of our plumbing experts online today!
Request your appointment