At George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical, we are committed to providing you with the very best in water heater repair, installation and maintenance and .
What are my water heating options?
When selecting a new water heater for your Phoenix area home, you have several options available. For example, before you make a purchase, consider:
- Fuel source – Is your current water heater gas, propane, or electric?
- Type – Do you want a traditional storage tank water heater or an efficient tankless version? (more information below)
- Tank size – Hot water use varies from home to home. We offer a broad range of tank sizes for any household requirement.
- Brand – We install, repair and service all makes and models of water heaters so we can help you get the best deal and the best warranty for your needs.
What is included in my water heater installation?
When you choose George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical for your water heater replacement & installation, we will:
- In most cases, do same day installation as we have fully stocked plumbing trucks including Bradford White water heaters
- Disconnect the old unit
- Deliver and install your new water heater
- Haul away and recycle the old water heater
- Test your new water heater to ensure it is working properly
- Clean up the work area before leaving
“We hired George Brazil to install two water heaters. They sent out Cole to do the work. Wow! He was neat, courteous, professional, super nice and knowledgeable. Job was done to perfection. We couldn't be happier with Cole's quality experience. A plus!” – Daniel
Need more information or ready to get started? Request a water heater repair or installation estimate with one of our plumbing experts online today!
Request your appointment