Residential Service & Repair Plumber | Phoenix, AZ
Looking for an experienced Residential Service & Repair Plumber
PLUMBERS – ARE YOU THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO? Get rewarded. George Brazil, one of the leading names in plumbing, has opportunities for dedicated, skilled, experienced (minimum 5 years’ experience), and quality-minded technicians to join our team. Phenomenal people skills, professional appearance and clean driving record a must! We offer outstanding training, excellent compensation packages, health benefits, fully stocked company truck (the best in the industry), and year-round work. Flexible work schedule and enough calls to work 6 or 7 days a week if you choose. Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can furnish the right person an exciting and rewarding career.
Service technicians will drive a company truck to each house call, diagnose all types of plumbing problems and repair or replace those problems at the home. The service technician will also quote each job by using a flat rate price book, give a price for the work upfront and collect payment in full. This job as a service plumber requires that you enjoy working with people and in a team atmosphere. We are a Drug-Free Company.
Our service technicians enjoy the following:
- Isuzu Cube Trucks, you take your truck home;
- Completely stocked trucks – No running around to parts houses all day. Awarded Plumbing and Mechanical truck of the year award for best-stocked truck (2012);
- Tool program for new hires – you can acquire all-new tools;
- Company supplied uniforms and boot allowance;
- George Brazil offers a comprehensive benefits package;
- Medical Insurance. – We pay 100% of our employee’s medical and also pay some toward your family;
- We pay dental and vision, life insurance, short term, and long term disability;
- 401k Plan with a company match;
- Incentive Bonuses, weekly and monthly;
- Drawings weekly and monthly;
- Sign-on bonus of $2,000.00 or we will reimburse up to $5,000.00 for direct relocation costs;
- And much more.
*** MUST BRING A CURRENT 3-YEAR DRIVING RECORD, prior to filling out the application in person or interview. Must bring a valid drivers license, social security card, passport, or a birth certificate.