Garbage disposal in your home leaking? Did it stop working? You’re not alone.
Most Phoenix-area homes come with a builder-grade garbage disposal (that is, a cheap one). These disposals are typically underpowered, and contain metal that can corrode and break.
Want to keep this problem from happening again? Give us a call at 602-257-9000, and we’ll repair yours or help you find a new disposal.
Buy the right disposal now—or you may pay more later
Fun fact: Your garbage disposal needs more power when more people live in your home.
This is because you’re more likely to shove down more food into your kitchen drain.
We’ll help you find the garbage disposal that works best for your family because the wrong garbage disposal unit costs you more money.
- Requires costly repairs – If the disposal can’t handle the amount of food your family disposes, it could break down prematurely, leading to costly repairs.
- Leads to clog and drain repairs – A bad or dull disposal blade allows clogs to form since food wasn’t cut small enough. A good disposal will stay sharp and chop up your food into small pieces to easily flow down the drain.
- Needs replacing more quickly – A cheaper disposal unit may burn out and need replacing sooner because it can’t handle the amount of food waste your family feeds it.
What to look for in a quality garbage disposal unit
Looking to replace your garbage disposal unit? Here’s what we recommend:
- ⅓ horsepower or more – You should consider a higher horsepower if you have more people in your home. An underpowered disposal leads to all the problems we mentioned above.
- Stainless steel insides – Disposals without stainless steel blades and parts can rust and corrode.
- Quality brands – We only sell and install garbage disposals that we believe are the best. Get the quality model that you deserve.
Sound confusing? Don’t worry – we’ll help you find what you need. Give us a call at 602-257-9000 or request a plumber to come to your home.
Request your appointment